SMS Search

Google

Saturday, July 5, 2008

Happy friendship day message

There is a gift that gold cannot buy, a blessing dats rare & true, dats the gift of a wonderful friend like the friend dat i have in u! happy frndship day !!


Many people will walk in and out of your life, but only true friends will leave footprints in your heart.


Friends are like a head of hair. You might lose some, but with enough $money$ you can buy them back.
HAPPY FRIENDSHIP DAY!!!


U may be out of my sight, but not out of my heart, U may be out of my reach but not out of my mind.I may mean nothing to u but u will always be special to me!!

Friends are like stars. You can't always see them, But you know they are always there for you...Happy Friendship Day

Never abandon old friends. They are hard 2 replace. Friendships is like wine: it gets BETTER as it grows OLDER. Just like us... i get BETTER, u get OLDER.

No comments:

Google